Tuesday, March 15, 2016

March 15. Blog Promotion - Search for YouTube videos related to your Blogs - Embed videos in your blog posts

March 15. Blog Posts -  Search for  YouTube videos related to your Blogs - Embed videos in your blog posts  and write comment in YouTube video page


Good to see the item today.

I am busy today. Did not do anything till now. But let me do something now to follow my schedule of promotion.

Created 15 March - NRUTube Management Video Lecture Theater
http://mgmtvideo.blogspot.com/2016/03/15-march-nrutube-management-video.html

I created the Management Video Lecture blog post for 16th March also.

Also I created new posts in the area of Project Management and for each post I am able to locate a video and add it to the post.  So this month this exercise is quite fruitful. May be doing it every week will be a good thing.

Project Cost Management

No comments:

Post a Comment