Friday, April 15, 2016

Make Comments in YouTube videos related to your blogs

April 15

I embed YouTube videos in my blogs. They are very relevant and useful. So I feel obligation to inform the owner of the video that I embedded his video in my blogpost. Thank him for his share. You can get some visitors from the YouTube video to your blog post in this way. Because many times I prove a text article, the viewer of the video if he want some text for the content in the video can come to your blog post and get benefit.

Have I seen a big benefit from the method for my blog traffic purpose. May not be significant till now. But I expect to get benefit one day. Because some videos are getting millions of viewers. If your blog is relevant to such videos you will definitely benefit.



It is an A to Z Challenge Blog Post
NRao Blogs - 2016 A to Z Challenge Blog Posts

1 comment:

  1. I never embed any videos in my blogs. But I am sure it has its uses.

    ReplyDelete